Your items have been added.
- Place the first 8 ingredients in a Food processor and pulse to desire chop, check seasoning and refrigerate until service.
- Take the inside skirt out of cooler and let warm up slightly.
- Generously rub with salt and fresh cracked pepper and drizzle both sides with olive oil.
- Grill over High heat turning twice on each side to form hash marks, and achieving an internal temperature of 125 degrees.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5-8 minutes to allow the skirt steak to pull back it juices.
- Serve as mini steaks or slice across the grain and drizzle with Chimichurri.
Ingredient availability varies by location*