Go whole hog this year for game-day apps and snacks. Sysco Imperial Skin-On Fries make a strong foundation for this over-the-top dish, loaded with pork and two types of cheese and drizzled with dressing.
- Cook the bacon until crisp; then roughly chop and set aside.
- Heat the pulled pork and set aside. Fry the pork rinds; roughly chop and set aside.
- In a deep fryer set to 350 degrees, cook the french fries.
- Meanwhile, heat the cheese sauce.
- To build the dish, begin with a layer of fries and top with the shredded pork, chopped bacon and cheese sauce. Add the shredded cheddar cheese and pork rinds and then zigzag with both BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve.
Ingredient availability varies by location*