The Sysco Simply Meatless Burger Patty is taking your burger
game to a whole new level.
Black Garlic Aioli
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil over medium high heat on flat top grill.
- Place Simply patty into oil and brown on one side for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until patty is heated through.
- While patty is cooking, heat the remaining ½ T olive oil on the flat top and toast the cut sides of the buns until toasted.
- For the black garlic Aioli, place the garlic, lemon juice, chickpeas and chickpea liquid in a blender. Blend at high speed until completely smooth.
- Place into a mixing bowl and drizzle in the olive oil whisking constantly until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and reserve for future use.
To build burger
- Place 2T black garlic aioli on top of toasted bottom bun. Top with Simply patty, then tomato and arugula. Top with toasted top bun.