- Thaw the lobster. Remove from shell and split into 3 lengthwise. Season with salt and pepper. Skewer with a chopstick.
- Combine the 2 dry mix and mix with water and eggs. Chill for 10 min.
- For Sauce juice 1 lemon and combine with mayo, mustard and old bay. Season with salt and chill.
- Dredge the lobster into the dry mix then dip into the batter and fry for 6-7 min at 350 degrees. Fry potatoes for 5-6 min.
- Shave the carrots and cucumber with beeper to make ribbons.
- Serve with the mustard sauce, fries and ribbons.
Ingredient availability varies by location*