All natural and simply seasoned, Sysco Classic Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs are braised and low-cooked sous vide-style in their own juices, making them impeccably tender and flavorful. This innovative protein presentation offers a simple and affordable way to introduce a premium center-of-the-plate entrée on your menu.
- Deep-fry tortillas in vegetable oil at 375˚F until crisp, about 1 minute, flipping once; drain on a paper towel-lined sheet pan. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Guajillo Pepper Salsa
- Heat pepper, garlic, onion and 4 cups water in a saucepan over high heat; cook until peppers are tender, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly; transfer to a blender.
- Add tomatoes, lime juice and salt; purée until smooth. With blender running, add oil in a steady stream to emulsify. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1½ cups.
- Heat vinegar, sugar, salt and 1 cup water in a saucepan over high heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add radishes. Let cool completely; refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1 cup.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add rib meat from Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs and some salsa; cook until edges are browned, about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve tostadas topped with rib meat and drizzle with some salsa. Garnish with Quick-Pickled Radishes, pepitas, sour cream and cilantro sprigs.