- Cook vegan hot dogs according to the package.
- While the hot dogs are cooking, slice open the buns and heat a greased pan over medium heat. Lightly toast each bun.
- Heat the chili in a microwave-safe bowl for 2-3 minutes, stir, and continue heating in microwave for another 2-3 minutes.
- While the chili is heating, slice the jalapeños and onion to the desired size.
- Place the hot dogs in the toasted buns. Then, spoon the chili and smoother the vegan melted cheese on each hot dog. Garnish with jalapeño and onion.
Ingredient availability varies by location*