- Thinly slice onion, and caramelize in a pan with some oil, salt & pepper for about 10-15 minutes, until golden and sweet.
- Season and cook the burger as desired, on flat top or char grill.
- Toast the potato bun (add some butter or mayo to get a nice golden toast).
- Make the pesto aioli by combining pesto and mayonnaise.
- Assemble: Toasted bun, burger, caramelized onion, crumbled goat cheese, arugula (toss it in olive oil & salt with a squeeze of lemon), and spread the pesto aioli on the top bun. Skewer together.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Since the burger already has mushrooms in the blend, it adds another flavor layer
and pairs will with the creamy goat cheese, and sweet caramelized onions.