Land O’ Lakes Extra Melt® Sharp American Premium Cheese Slices make it easy to elevate your menu by delivering a premium, extra-cheesy and delicious flavor that will enhance your burgers, sandwiches and more.
- Gently mix all ingredients in a bowl; divide into 4 equal portions.
- Shape into ½-inch-thick patties. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- Cook Sharp American Premium Slices and half & half in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth and melted, about 3 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Transfer to a steam table to hold warm for service. Makes about ¾ cup.
Grill burger over medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches
160˚F, about 8 minutes, turning once; melt Sharp American Premium Cheese Slices on burger during last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Deep-fry French fries in vegetable oil at 375˚F until golden brown and crisp, about 4 minutes. Transfer fries to a bowl; sprinkle with salt.
Place burger, cheese side up, on bottom half of roll; top with tomato, onion
and lettuce. Serve with pickle chips and French fries drizzled with cheese sauce and garnished with thyme.