Sysco Simply Cauliflower Pizza Crust has amazing taste, a genuine rise of the crust and browns extremely well, making it difficult to distinguish from a wheat-based crust.
In this recipe, it is topped with fresh broccolini, slices of Beyond Meat® Beyond Sausage® and vibrant pesto cream. The bright-green cream can be easily prepared by mixing Arrezzio Basil Pesto with another new CES standout: Anchor Shelf Stable Cooking Cream. The cream saves time in the kitchen because it won’t break and is already reduced.
FOR PESTO CREAM
- In a small sauté pan over medium heat, thicken the Anchor cream by half.
- Once thickened, whisk in the basil pesto. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to chill.
FOR THE PIZZA
- Place the cauliflower crust on a sheet pan or pizza screen. Spread the pesto cream evenly over the crust, leaving a half-inch border around the outside.
- Arrange the mozzarella, sausage, broccolini and peppers evenly around the crust.
- Brush the outer edge of the crust with the olive oil.
- Bake at 450 degrees in a convection oven until the cheese has melted and the crust is browned.