- In a medium bowl, stir Imperial McCormick cumin, chili powder, oregano, granulated garlic, granulated onion, black pepper and Sysco classic Kosher salt. Add in shrimp and toss to coat evenly with the spices.
- Heat blended oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add in shrimp. Cook until slightly blackened, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on other side, another 2 minutes, until fully cooked through. Be certain not to overcook. Remove shrimp from pan.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, garlic, lime zest and juice, paprika and kosher salt. Blend until smooth.
- Toss cabbage in lime juice to coat.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Thinly slice jalapenos.
- Cut the limes into wedges.
- Place the tortillas over an open flame or on a griddle to heat and slightly char.
- To serve, place a spoonful of sauce on bottom of the warm tortilla, place 3 cumin and chile rubbed shrimp on top of sauce, top with dressed cabbage.
- Garnish with avocado slices, jalapeno slices and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with Pico de Gallo, lime wedges and leftover cilantro sauce.