Delight your vegan and vegetarian customers when you use Sysco Simply Plant Based Tofu as the star of this flavorful breakfast burrito.
- Preheat a skillet on medium to high heat. Add the oil and heat to just under the smoke point.
- Add the onions and red pepper; cook until translucent. Add tofu, stirring constantly. Cook the mixture until the vegetables are tender and aromatic.
- Add the cooked rice, seasonings, and remaining ingredients through scallions, mixing well. Once cooked through, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat a tortilla in a skillet until it is warm and flexible. Place 5 ounces filling and 1 ounce diced avocado in the center of the tortilla wrap.
- Fold the wrap from the left and the right to the center of the filling and then roll it up into a burrito. Slice in half on the bias and serve with sofrito sauce for dipping.
Ingredient availability varies by location*