Sysco Classic Sous Vide Sirloin Steak is pre-portioned, lightly seasoned, and pre-cooked to medium-rare—saving time, money and labor. It is easily incorporated into a variety of applications, including this hearty breakfast dish featuring Sweet Potato Hash and a Bourbon-Chile Glaze.
Sweet Potato Hash Waffles
For the Sweet Potato Hash Waffles
- Stir all ingredients in a bowl; refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days. Makes about 3½ cups.
For the Bourbon-Chile Glaze
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until slightly thickened and bubbling, about 3 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about ¾ cup.
- Sprinkle 1 steak with salt and pepper; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Preheat waﬄe iron and spray with pan spray; add a portion of waﬄe mixture and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Heat a portion of butter in a sauté pan over medium-high heat; add steak and a portion of bacon. Cook steak until seared, about 4 minutes, turning once.
- Heat a portion of oil in a sauté pan over medium-low heat; add 1 egg and cook until white is set and yolk is soft, about 3 minutes, basting occasionally with oil. Slice steak against the grain; top waﬄe with egg and bacon.
- Serve steak and waﬄe over glaze garnished with green onions and parsley.