Ready to heat and serve, Arrezzio Imperial Luxe Ravioli (Burrata Cheese) forms the basis of this delightful main dish. Serve with a side salad and glass of Italian wine.
For the Lemon-Parmesan Butter
- Stir all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about ½ cup.
- Prepare a portion of ravioli as label directs; drain.
- Blanch a portion of peas in boiling water until just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Cook ravioli, peas, and a portion of speck and Lemon-Parmesan Butter in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until speck is slightly crisp, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve ravioli garnished with watercress, cheese, and pepper.
Ingredient availability varies by location*