- For meatloaf: Combine ground beef/pork blend and chorizo with eggs, hot sauce, smoked paprika and 2/3 of the chopped cilantro. Cook a small spoonful on a pan to taste. Adjust seasoning if needed. Place on a 1/3 pan and cook at 320°F for 35-45 minutes or until it reaches 160 degrees internal temperature. Let rest before removing from the pan and portion it.
- For refried bean mashed potatoes: Combine equal parts of refried beans and mashed potatoes. Heat in pan or oven. Keep warm until time to serve.
- For mole demi: Prepare both sauces following manufacturer's instructions. Combine and keep warm.
- For corn-tomato medley: Slice tomatoes in half. Thaw and roast the corn medley under a broiler for a couple of minutes, mixing well to evenly roast. Combine with tomatoes and remaining chopped cilantro and season with olive oil and salt.
- Fry jalapeno for 4 minutes and roast under broiler until skin is charred. Keep warm.
- For tortilla strips: Cut raw tortillas into strips and fry for 1 minute or until crispy. Salt and reserve in a dry place.
- To present: Grill the meatloaf on both sides, place over bean-potatoes, add the corn medley, sauce and charred jalapeno. Garnish with tortilla strips and pea shoots.
Ingredient availability varies by location*