- Season beef patty with S&P and set aside for 3-5 min to let salt set in.
- Sear the patty on hot flat top to develop caramelization. Sear on one side for 3-5 min depending on heat. we will only flip once before we build the burger.
- Lather mayo on both sides of buns and sear on flat top.
- Saute the roasted corn with a bit of oil until warm. Turn off heat and fold in the rest of the mayo, cotija and chile. squeeze the lime and fold in the juice.
- Garnish with pickled onions and grilled jalapenos... enjoy.
Ingredient availability varies by location*