- ONE DAY BEFORE. Drain the hominy; spread on a sheet pan and leave uncovered in refrigerator overnight. Make sure it is completely dry.
- Heat deep fryer to 350° and fry 1 cup at a time until crisp. DO NOT OVERLOAD BASKET AS IT WILL OVERFLOW!
- Reserve for service. This can be done up to two days in advance.
- Toast the mustard seeds and reserve. Mix with cumin, cardamom and corriander while the mustard seeds are hot to activate the oils.
- Thaw and cut lamb into chops. Season with baharat and salt. Reserve for grilling.
- Cut the green beans on the bias.
- Grill lamb chops to desired temp, remove from grill and allow to rest.
- Place a pan on the stove with coconut oil heat on high. Add the mushrooms and carrots and caramelize slightly then add the green beans and the cabbage.
- Stir fry unil cabbage is wilted slightly. Turn off heat and add spices, coconut curry aioli, and hominy. Reserve for plating.
- Place the stir fry mixture onto a serving dish and place lamb chops on top.
- Shake the Terrapin Ridge Farms hot pepper peach bourbon sauce well. Pour on the lamb chops. Garnish with torn mint.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Instead of hominy, you can substitute pearl cous cous. Garnish the plate with aioli.