- Combine cabbage mix with coleslaw dressing and mix well. Set aside.
- Fry pollock fillet at 350˚F in the deep fryer for 4 ½ – 5 ½ minutes. If preparing in a convection oven, bake at 450˚F for 8 minutes, then flip and bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.
- Butter and toast hoagie roll.
- Spread tartar sauce on each side of the hoagie roll. Build sandwich with shredded lettuce, red onion, tomatoes, and pickles on the bottom, followed by the pollock fillet and top bun.
- Plate and serve with coleslaw and french fries.
Ingredient availability varies by location*