- Split lobster tail in half and dredge in leftys breader. Let sit for at least 30 minutes before frying.
- While the lobster is resting, slice mushrooms.
- In a hot pan, cook the mushrooms and spinach. Then add in heavy cream and lobster base. Cook until slightly thickened.
- While sauce is reducing, cook off the lobster in the fryer. Also cook the pasta according to the box directions.
- Once pasta is done cooking, strain and toss in the sauce. Add tomatoes and basil at then end.
- Plate in a bowl and put the lobster on top.