- Heat a nonstick egg pan with a pat of butter, and using a 6 oz. ladle, pour the liquid eggs in the pan. Season with salt and pepper and slowly cook the eggs while turning the pan and eggs to make sure the eggs are cooking evenly. When the eggs are halfway cooked, carefully flip the eggs to finish the cooking.
- Precook the sausage and let cool before slicing into long, thin slices.
- To assemble, start with a layer of egg, then top with cheese and tomatoes. Add another layer of egg topped with the spinach, then another layer of egg and the sausage. You will repeat this process and make sure that the last layer is egg. Top the last layer of egg with cheese and place in the fridge to set.
- For pickup and service, you can either cook the whole egg dish in a preheated 350°F oven to heat through and melt the cheese, or cut and heat each slice individually like you would a slice of quiche.
- Serve alongside a simple petite salad, fresh fruit, and a red pepper coulis or herb aioli.
Ingredient availability varies by location*