Spread butter onto slices of baguette and sprinkle with McCormick Garlic Bread seasoning before toasting for super easy garlic bread crostinis.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp with 1 teaspoon of Imperial Salt Free Lemon & Pepper Seasoning . Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large saute pan. Sear shrimp in batches until just cooked through, set aside.
- Add sliced garlic to the remaining butter in the pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add white wine and remaining teaspoon of Imperial Salt Free Lemon & Pepper Seasoning. Bring to a boil and cook until liquid has reduced by half.
- While white wine is reducing, combine cornstarch and water. Once liquid has cooked down, reduce heat to low and slowly drizzle in cornstarch mixture, whisking vigorously to incorporate. Simmer until liquid has thickened, continuing to whisk.
- Whisk in a few cubes of butter at a time, ensuring butter is fully incorporated before adding more. Continue until all butter has been added to the sauce. Add shrimp and finish with parsley flakes.
- Serve hot alongside garlic bread toasts for an appetizer or over pasta for an entree.