Hatch Chili Salsa Verde
Hot Honey Candied Pepitas
Your items have been added.
- Cut peaches into quarters, and grill.
- Cut tomatoes until wedges, and cut cucumbers into half moons.
Hatch Chile Salsa Verde Directions
- Make the Hatch Salsa Verde.
Whipped Mascarpone Directions
- To make the whipped mascarpone, place everything in a bowl, and whisk until smooth.
Hot Honey Pepitas Directions
- Place Pepitas in a large bowl, add Hot Honey, and Salt. Mix Well.
- Place on sheet pan with parchment, and spread evenly.
- Roast in 350 degree oven for 12-15 mins on low fan.
- Allow to cool on sheet tray, once cool carefully break seeds apart.
- Place peaches, cucumber, and tomatoes into a small mixing bowl. Drizzle 1 oz of hatch chile Salsa verde. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the fruit mixture onto a plate. Drizzle with a touch more Hatch Chile Salsa Verde. Add small dollops of whipped mascarpone.
- Sprinkle Hot Honey Pepitas over mixture.
Ingredient availability varies by location*