- Slice the Peach in half remove the pit and slice into wedges. Place the peach in a bowl and set a side.
- Next slice the prosciutto in to strips, roll them up and slice up the remaining ingredients.
- Add the Spinach, tomatoes, and radish to the bowl with the peaches and drizzle the Greek dressing over the top.
- Gently toss the ingredients together until they are nice and coated with the dressing.
- Finally plate the peach salad and sprinkle the feta crumbles over the top, arrange the prosciutto on the place and drizzle any remaining dressing on the plate.
Ingredient availability varies by location*