- Slice the Peach in half remove the pit and slice into wedges. Place the peach in a bowl and set a side.
- Next slice the prosciutto in to strips, roll them up and slice up the remaining ingredients.
- Add the Spinach, tomatoes, and radish to the bowl with the peaches and drizzle the Greek dressing over the top.
- Gently toss the ingredients together until they are nice and coated with the dressing.
- Finally plate the peach salad and sprinkle the feta crumbles over the top, arrange the prosciutto on the place and drizzle any remaining dressing on the plate.