- Clean the pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin before patting it dry.
- Season with hickory molasses and Kosher salt.
- Sear the pork in a hot cast iron skillet on all sides before placing in a pre-heated 350°F oven and cook until internal temperature reaches 145°F or your preferred temperature.
For the Sage Cornbread Crumble:
- Prepare the cornbread per directions on packaging. Once cooled, crumble cornbread.
- Sauté for a few minutes in brown butter with some freshly chopped sage and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the crumb starts to brown and become fragrant.
- Heat up the sweet potato mash with butter and maple syrup and cinnamon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For the hash:
- In a hot cast iron skillet add some butter and wait until the butter starts to foam and turn brown with a nutty aroma.
- Add some sliced apple chicken sausage and begin to render some of the fat before adding the halved Brussels cut side down for a minute to get a good sear.
- Add the maple sweet potatoes and flamed Fuji apples.
- Sauté for a few minutes until well caramelized and finish seasoning with salt and pepper and a splash of sherry vinegar.
For the Pepper Jelly Glaze:
- In a sauce pot, thin out the habanero hot pepper bacon jam with a touch of water and a splash of sherry vinegar. This will be the glaze after the pork is cooked.
To Assemble the Plate:
- Spoon the sweet potato mash on the bottom of the plate.
- Place the hot vegetable/sausage hash directly on top of the mashed potatoes.
- After the pork has rested, glaze with the pepper jelly before slicing.
- Place the sliced pork on the hash and sprinkle with some of the sage cornbread crumble.
- To finish the plate, garnish with a single leaf of crispy fried sage.
Ingredient availability varies by location*