These days, many diners are embracing low-carb, high-protein diets as a means to lose weight or just stay healthy. This colorful, on-trend burger bowl, packed with fresh vegetables, whole grains and filling ground beef, will jump off your lunchtime menu.
- Slice Brussels sprouts and blanch them in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then place them in ice water to shock and set aside.
- Once chilled, drain the Brussels sprouts on a paper towel.
- Heat a dry pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the Brussels sprouts until slightly browned.
- Thaw the 5 Grain Blend and place in a bowl.
- Slice the okra into thin strips and combine with the grain blend.
- Season the patty with a good amount of salt and pepper. Cook on a grill or in a frying pan until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Place the Arcadian lettuce mix in a bowl with the tomato slices on top.
- Place the grain mixture and Brussels sprouts in the bowl and top with the cooked burger and pickled onions.
- Finish it off with a splash of Sriracha sauce and hot honey.