The flavor profile and size of mouthwatering Sysco Imperial Pimento Cheese Bites bring excitement to a variety of applications, like this Southern Belle Bloody Mary Mocktail. Use them across your menu to add premium ﬂair and craveability to signature items.
For the Deviled Eggs
- Scoop egg yolks into a bowl; whisk in mayonnaise and mustard. Transfer yolk mixture to a piping bag; pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add a portion of bloody Mary mix, pickle brine, horseradish, and bitters; shake well.
- Place celery salt in wide, shallow dish; wet rim of glass with a lemon wedge and dip into celery salt.
- Fill glass with additional ice; pour bloody Mary mixture into glass.
- Deep-fry 3 Pimento Cheese Bites in vegetable oil at 350°F until golden brown and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Garnish drink with a portion of pickles, bacon, deviled egg, and a skewer of jalapeño and Pimento Cheese Bites. Garnish deviled egg with cayenne pepper.
- Serve with classic pimento cheese dip and pork rinds.