Labor-saving thaw-and-serve Sysco Imperial Cotton Candy Swirl Cheesecake is a cotton candy–flavored pink-and-blue-swirled cheesecake baked on a graham cracker crust. Elevate with a whipped cream–filled cone and raspberry cream coulis for a celebratory dessert.
Raspberry Cream Coulis
Vanilla Whipped Cream
For the Raspberry Cream Coulis
- Cook raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in a sauté pan over medium-low heat until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain through ﬁne-mesh sieve. Whisk cream into raspberry mixture.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1 cup.
For the Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Beat vanilla bean seeds, cream, sugar, and vanilla extract with mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days. Makes about 2½ cups.
- Scoop Vanilla Whipped Cream into 1 ice cream cone.
- Serve 1 slice cheesecake sprinkled with metallic sprinkles alongside Vanilla Whipped Cream filled cone.
- Garnish plate with Raspberry Cream Coulis and kettle corn.