- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Season pork belly with salt and place in the oven for 3 hours
- And then place yucca in a large pot with water. Add salt and bring to a boil. Adjust heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook the yucca until it’s tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove yucca from the heat, place in a bowl, and mash to make a puree.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, and red pepper. Add the ground beef, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Then add the chayote squash and sweet corn. Cook for five more minutes.
- Divide yucca puree into individual pieces rolled into 2″ balls.
- Stuff the center of each ball with one tablespoon of the ground beef and pork belly.
- Dip fry and serve with a dipping sauce.