- Heat half the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, onion and ginger; cook until garlic starts to brown, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add potatoes, coconut milk, curry paste and salt; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender and sauce is slightly thickened, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally; cool.
- Heat the other half of oil, add plant-based oat protein and begin to brown, 2-3 add beans, carrots; and peppers, cook until golden brown and starting to char, about 6 minutes.
- Add the Thai Massaman Curry blend, fold in the cilantro and lime juice, adjust season. Makes about 6 cups.
- Cook the Cauliflower Tortillas over a grill until soft and pliable, it will have a slight sheen.
- Place 6 oz of the Curried plant-based pulled Oat protein in the center of the tortilla and roll and fold in ends just like a burrito. Dampen the edge and the steam seal on the griddle, this will stop the tortilla from unwrapping.
- In a bowl build a cooling Riata using the shredded carrot, minced ginger and curry powder, spoon into a ramekin.
Ingredient availability varies by location*