- Cook the Cauliflower Tortillas over a grill until nice and pliable.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add plant based protein and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and chipotle peppers; cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until liquid is mostly absorbed, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 2¼ cups.
- Fill each taco with the 2 oz. pulled oats and top with sliced avocado, thinly sliced radishes, cilantro sprigs and grated cotija cheese if desired.
- Garnish with salsas and lime wedges.