- Mix all spices together to create a rub.
- Rub the spice blend evenly over the rib tips and let sit uncovered in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours place in front of fan for 4 hours to develop pellice.
- Smoke in smoker at 225F degrees until interal temperature reaches 160F degrees.
- Wrap in paper and finish until interal temperature reaches 190F degrees.
- Keep in paper until ready to serve, if used right away, or cool down and reheat if used at a later time.
- Serve with favorite BBQ sauce and coleslaw.
Ingredient availability varies by location*