- Preheat grill to 400°F. Coat grill grates with oil and/or grill spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine Old Bay® seasoning, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder. Season cod loins liberally with seasoning mixture.
- Mix sour cream and adobo sauce together and set aside.
- Mix red cabbage, red wine vinegar, honey and lime juice together. Set aside.
- Place cod on grill and grill for 5 minutes. Flip cod and grill for another 5 minutes. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Grill corn tortillas on the grill while the cod is resting.
- To assemble: Place spoonful of sour cream mixture on corn tortilla. Add the cod and top with cabbage mixture.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Farm-Raised Atlantic Cod is perfect to get a good sear to lock in the great flavor. Enhance the tacos by using authentic Mexican salsa as well as uniquely developed sauces to make it a fiesta!