Your items have been added.
- In a large ziploc bag add your buttermilk, pickle juice, cayenne pepper, chili powder, paprika and chicken thighs.
- Mix around to incorporate well.
- Let marinate at least overnight.
- In another ziploc bag or paper bag add your all purpose flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat the peanut oil in a fryer until in reaches 300°F.
- Take your marinated chicken, shake off excess buttermilk and add to flour bag.
- Shake well and make sure all chicken is coated with flour.
- Carefully, add your flour chicken to the fry oil, three pieces at a time.
- Fry for about 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove chicken and pat with paper towel to absorb excess grease. Repeat until all chicken is fried.
- Heat Habanero Hot Bacon Jam, carefully glaze chicken with jam.
- Assemble the biscuit with the glazed chicken and pickles.
Ingredient availability varies by location*