- Prepare kimchi slaw: In a small mixing bowl, combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt. Mix well until solids are dissolved. Add kimchi spice and mix thoroughly. Julienne napa cabbage ½-inch wide, then julienne red onions, and chop green onions. Add all vegetables to the slaw dressing and mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Slice pork belly into 2 oz. Pieces. Season burger patty with salt. Place burger patty on a well-oiled medium heat char grill. After the patty is turned over, brush on 1 tablespoon of the gochujang sauce. Cook to desired doneness. While the burger patty is cooking, place pork belly slices on the grill. Warm each side for about two minutes. Brush on ½ tablespoon of gochujang sauce on each slice.
- Toast both sides of the burger bun.
- To assemble burger: Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the top bun. Place burger patty on the bottom bun followed by the pork slices. Carefully place the kimchi slaw on top of the pork slices and place the top bun on. Secure with a decorative bamboo skewer if needed.
- Place the burger on a plate along with desired side dish. Serve right away.