For the dressing:
For the slaw:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Dredge the beef in the flour and shake off any excess. Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over medium/high heat. Sear the beef on all sides until nice and golden brown. Remove meat and set aside.
- Melt another tablespoon of butter in the pot. Add the shallots, carrots, and celery. Cook until the vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes. Add the red wine, scraping any browned pieces off the bottom of the pot, and simmer until the wine volume has reduced by half. Add the beef back to the pot. Add the beef broth until liquid level is half the height of the contents of the pot. Do not submerge the meat in the broth. Bring the pot to a boil, cover with the lid, and transfer to the preheated oven. Cook for 2.5 - 3 hours or until the meat is very tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Shred the meat with a fork, add the Orange Gochugaru and mix cover, keep warm on the side until the tacos are ready to be assembled.
- For the dressing combine all ingredients and mix well
- For the Slaw: Combine all ingredients in a bowl minus the shallot and green onion toss with the dressing and reserve
- To assemble the wraps place the jicama down double if you would like. Place 2 ounces of the cooked short rib in the middle top with slaw and garnish with green onion shallot and the crunchy garlic sauce.
Ingredient availability varies by location*