A simple plate of pasta is homey and comforting. Top it with fish and shellfish, and you instantly elevate it to something special. Here, Arrezzio Cheese Manicotti float among Portico Seafood, including shrimp, mussels and clams.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the cheese manicotti into four pieces. Place the manicotti pieces on a sheet pan, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake for 8 minutes.
- In a small sauté pan, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and jalapeno and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the sliced octopus, mussels and clams and cook for 4 minutes (discard any mussels or clams that do not open).
- Add the tomatoes, white wine and basil pesto and cook to reduce the sauce.
- To plate, place the manicotti on a large plate and add the mixed seafood to the plate.
- Finish the dish with garlic croutons and top with two grilled jumbo shrimp.
Ingredient availability varies by location*