For the dressing:
For the slaw:
Your items have been added.
- Coat the chuck flap with 2 tablespoons of seasoning at least 15 minutes before cooking.
- Sear chuck flap for 5 minutes per side.
- In hotel pan or other baking dish, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Once the chuck flap is seared, place in pan over the liquid.
- Cover tightly and cook at 300°F for 3 hours, basting the ribs every 30 minutes. Once fork tender reserve hot.
- Segment an orange and set aside for garnish.
- Chiffonade red cabbage, julienne red onion, celery, watermelon radish, and shave the carrot into ribbons using a peeler into a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, and Orange Guchugaru blend and mix well; set aside until ready for plating.
- In a bowl place about 1 cup of the slaw mixture in the middle. Place your braised short rib on top and garnish with the sesame seeds, celery leaves, and the orange segments.
Ingredient availability varies by location*