Ready to heat and serve, Arrezzio Imperial Luxe Ravioli (Burrata Cheese) form the backbone of this elegant main dish. Serve with a side salad and glass of crisp white wine.
Black Pepper-Infused Olive Oil
For the Black Pepper-Infused Olive Oil
- Toast peppercorns in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Cool slightly; toss with remaining ingredients and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. Makes about ¾ cup.
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl; spread on a parchment- or Silpat-lined sheet tray and bake at 350°F until golden brown and crispy, about 10 minutes, rotating tray once.
- Break into coarse pieces; store in an airtight container up to 3 days. Makes about 1 cup.
- Prepare a portion of ravioli as label directs; drain.
- Heat a portion of Black Pepper-Infused Olive Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat until shimmering.
- Add a portion of asparagus and tomatoes; cook until lightly charred, about 3 minutes, stirring once.
- Add ravioli and cook until just starting to brown, about 2 minutes, turning once; deglaze pan with vinegar.
- Serve ravioli sprinkled with a portion of Parmesan-Hazelnut Crisps and pepper.
Ingredient availability varies by location*