- Peel orange and soak in grenadine for 3 days. Slice when ready to serve.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F, place duck in shallow baking pan and bake / broil for 10 minutes. Glaze the duck with the Yuzu marmalade and cook for another 5 minutes. Make sure that the duck is thoroughly heated.
- Spray the peaches with cooking spray and place on a hot grill until nice grill marks appear.
- Toss the radicchio, grilled peaches, and sliced marinated oranges with the vinaigrette.
- Place the duck on serving plate and add the salad mixture.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Make a whole batch of the oranges, re-use the grenadine up to 3 times, if properly stored.
This is a very tasty and healthy meal option which is a great addition to any holiday menu.