- Cut approximately 1” from bottoms of asparagus and shave with a peeler into thin wide ribbons. When you cannot shave any more, cut tops off and reserve.
- With remaining unpeeled stem, slice thin.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Sear bloodline up or presentation side down in a hot pan with one tablespoon of avocado oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to a 400˚F oven for approximately 4 minutes to finish cooking.
- While the salmon is finishing cooking, sauté the garlic and shallot until translucent (1-2 minutes) in avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add asparagus tips and Thai basil and deglaze pan with lemon juice.
- Add asparagus noodles and sauté approximately 30 seconds.
- Layer asparagus noodles on bottom of the plate.
- Top with asparagus tips.
- Place salmon portion on top of asparagus tips.
- Drizzle avocado oil over salmon and garnish with Aleppo pepper flakes.
Ingredient availability varies by location*