- Clean the shrimp and the lobster and set the meat aside.
- In a pot, add the shells from the crustaceans with celery, carrots, onions, two cloves of garlic, a pinch of salt and cold water.
- Boil the broth until reduced by 1/3.
- In a sauté pan, first add EVOO and 1 clove of garlic, then add the shellfish and cook for a few minutes until they open.
- Drain and remove the meat and save the water for later.
Molluscs and Crustaceans:
- Clean the calamari and the shrimp and cut them into small pieces with the lobster.
- In a risotto pot, add EVOO, minced onion and garlic, then add all the seafood cut.
- Cook for few minutes and set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pot, add EVOO the rest of the minced onion, then add the rice.
- After the rice is toasted, add the rest of the wine and then add the boiling broth and the shellfish water.
- When the rice is cooked “al dente,” add all the seafood. Mix well until the consistency is creamy and “wavy.”
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with fresh parsley.
- Buon appetito!
Ingredient availability varies by location*