All natural and simply seasoned, Sysco Classic Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs are braised and low-cooked sous vide-style in their own juices, making them impeccably tender and flavorful. This innovative protein presentation offers a simple and affordable way to introduce a premium center-of-the-plate entrée on your menu.
Braised Beef Short Rib & Broth
- Prepare noodles as label directs; drain and rinse well with cool water. Toss with oil; refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days. Makes about 4 cups.
Braised Short Rib & Broth
- Heat Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs and broth in a stockpot over medium-low heat; simmer until beef is very tender and starting to fall apart, about 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain short ribs, reserving broth, and cool slightly; shred beef and discard bones, stir in star anise pods and cinnamon stick. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 3 cups.
- Cool reserved broth and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 9 cups.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add rib meat and cook until edges are browned, about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In same pan, add noodles and broth; cook until simmering, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve noodle soup topped with peppers, bean sprouts and herbs; drizzle with chili garlic sauce. Garnish with lime wedges.
Ingredient availability varies by location*