- Cut bun in half and butter with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and toast.
- On a hot grill, grill the eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with a little olive oil when cooked, let cool.
- Slice fresh mozzarella into ¼" slices, season with salt and pepper.
- Smear the basil spread on both sides of the bun.
- Build the sandwich starting with the grilled eggplant, sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella, grilled squash, and sliced onion top with a little spring mix.
- Toothpick the lid on and serve with your favorite Block and Barrel potato chips.