- Heat up the boil-in-a-bag street corn mixture in a large pot with water. In a separate pan, sauté the roasted corn and once everything is hot, mix together and reserve hot.
- Slice the radish very thin and pick cilantro leaves. Set aside for plating. Grate the cotija cheese very fine and set aside.
- Fry shrimp for 3-5 minutes at 350 degrees. Once done, reserve hot.
- While shrimp is frying, heat up the tortillas on flat top or griddle.
- To plate, add about 2 oz of the street corn mixture on the bottom of the tortilla, top with 3 fried shrimp and garnish with Mexican crèma, radish, cilantro, and the cotija cheese. Squeeze fresh lime juice on top and enjoy.
Ingredient availability varies by location*