Your items have been added.
- Place bag into a large pot of water and bring to boil then lower to simmer until fully heated.
- Cut the tortillas in to strips about 1/4 inch thick and deep fry until golden-brown and crispy. When they come out drain well.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges and pick the cilantro leaves set aside.
- Last cut the avocado into quarters and then large dice, 1 avocado quarter per bowl.
- Ladle 8 ounces of soup into a bowl and garnish with the tortilla strips, tomatoes, avocado, and the cilantro leaves.
Ingredient availability varies by location*