All-natural and simply seasoned, Sysco Classic Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs are braised and slow-cooked sous vide-style in their own juices, making them impeccably tender and flavorful. This innovative protein presentation offers a simple and affordable way to introduce a premium center-of-the-plate entrée on your menu. With their thaw, heat and serve format, these short ribs can be incorporated into a wide variety of dishes with grilled, pulled, seared, sauced or glazed applications. Their precise size, taste and quality will ensure satisfied customers with every bite.
Features & Benefits
- Time-saving; work has been done for you, product comes pre-cooked sous vide-style
- Sous vide is a French technique using a temperature-controlled water bath that requires 7 to 10 hours of cooking time to achieve tender, juicy meat
- Pre-portioning and precision cooking ensure consistent serving sizes and evenly cooked meat
- Consistent and safe product as cooked under sous vide cooking method in USDA-certified facility
- Ready-to-prepare product saves time and labor costs
- Cross-menu product versatility; can be used in multiple applications including center-of-the-plate, bowls, sandwiches and tacos
- On-trend protein allows operators to showcase signature sauces and glazes
Get inspired and start incorporating Sysco Classic Sous Vide Bone-In Short Ribs into your menu today:
- Korean-Style Short Ribs: Braised bone-in short ribs glazed with gochujang BBQ sauce sprinkled with green onion and toasted sesame seeds, served with pickled daikon, carrot and onion slaw
- Short Rib Pho: Vietnamese-style pho noodle soup with pulled braised beef short rib, beansprouts, chiles, fresh herbs and lime drizzled with chili garlic sauce
- Braised Short Rib Tostadas: Crispy fried corn tortilla shells topped with pulled braised beef short rib, guajillo pepper salsa, quick-pickled radishes, pepitas, pepita-flavored cream and cilantro sprig
- Short Ribs & Lentils: Bone-in short ribs braised in red wine and fresh thyme served atop French lentils with bacon and vegetables
Visit SuppliesOnTheFly.com and search “Cutting Edge Solutions” for more information on featured servingware.
Sysco’s Cutting Edge Solutions provide new and innovative products to help you refresh your menu, drive repeat business and streamline back-of-house operations. Contact your local Sysco Marketing Associate today for more details.