Marketing Services Concierge Connects Customers with Solutions
With the outbreak of COVID-19 and restrictions on consumers dining in restaurants, more operators are shifting their business to focus on creating off-premise, takeout and delivery solutions. For some, creating an off-premise dining occasion can be a challenge even if delivery is already a part of their everyday operations, and for those who don’t have an off-premise program, they can be losing vital revenue.
Sysco Marketing Services is here to support you during this uncertain time. Whether you need assistance with developing carryout menus or additional information on our third-party service partners, Marketing Services has a team of consultants available and ready to assist.
Value added services and resources available through Marketing Services’ concierge include:
- Creation of limited carryout and delivery menus
- Creation of marketing collateral – posters, thank you and bounce back “buzz” cards, coupons, banners and more
- Menu Analysis
- Creation of Pop Up Shop menus and marketing collateral
- Informational resources on local relief funds by state
- Information on the CARES Act for SBA loans
- Connection to service partners to setup a website, online ordering, and delivery services
- Assistance with social media messaging
- Access to helpful, self-service tools such as Sysco | Studio
Marketing Services’ tools, tips, and solutions are available to help you continue to develop your business and utilize smart ways to adapt to the global pandemic by encouraging communication and engagement with consumers, the local community, and business partners.
To enlist the help of Sysco Marketing Services and find out more about these value-added services, please call at 1-800-380-6348, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.syscomarketingservices.com