Utilize smart ways to adapt your business to the global pandemic by preparing your customers and encouraging them to be proactive when it comes to what you have to offer in your business.
- Sysco’s Marketing Services Is Here To Help
- Sysco’s Marketing Services: Customer Toolkit
- Download A Letter To Display To Consumers
- Download A Letter To Display To Customers for Delivery Curbside
- Download A Poster On Tips To Avoid Contamination
Tackling Off-Premise Dining
With the outbreak of COVID‐19, consumers are more likely to dine off‐ premise than in dining restaurant experiences. If a restaurant does not have an off‐premise dining program, they can lose vital revenue.
Off‐premise dining is a great revenue driver during times of crisis.
Vehicles for off‐premise dining include:
- How to Take it Curbside
- Tips for a Terrific Takeout
- Getting it To Go Quickly
- Low-Labor and Quick-Serve: Turn This Shift Into An Opportunity
- Grab & Go Items: This resource provides a list of labor-saving grab and go items easy to incorporate into your operation.
- Family Style Takeout: Consumers Are Seeking Comfort & Convenience
- Product Guide For Quick Family Style Meals
- Off-Premise Dining: Your Guide To Successful Takeout and Delivery
- Brochure, Retail Ready: Heat-and-Eat Prepared Meals
Here are a few product recommendations that will help you
build your off-premise dining experience:
Delivery Solutions To Optimize Your Business
Consumer demand for delivery and takeout meal options is expected to rise amid the social distancing efforts related to COVID-19. We’ve compiled a list of resources to help operators quickly adapt to accommodate public concerns, while minimizing operational disruptions. By offering consumers peace of mind and convenience with delivery services and quality products, the public can feel a sense of normalcy, while restaurants continue to operate.
- Ordereze – A Fully-Customizable Online Ordering System
- Moving Targets – Create Campaigns That Captivate Audiences, Incite Action and Drive Results
- Foodservice Training Portal
- Create Your Own Custom Digital Gift Cards With Giftfly for Free
Exclusive Sysco Partner Deals & Discounts
Restaurants are telling us they need delivery now more than ever, so we’ve added to our special offer for Sysco customers to make it easier and cheaper for new restaurants to give delivery a shot.
Social Media Tips To Interact With Your Customers
The Social Media toolkit provides tips and best practices to help you manage and promote your business during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Social Media Can Help You To:
- Be responsive and virtually interact with new and existing customers in a personal and transparent way.
- Answer customer inquiries about your business operations and support.
- Stay connected with your employees and your updates.
- Get guests to feel safe at your facilities and enjoy their dining experience.
- Create confidence in eating at your dining room and enjoy their favorite food.
- Stay connected with your current guests and engage new customers.
- Share photos, promotions and updates.
- Share alternative services such as take-out and delivery.
- Make sure you’re top-of–mind when they’re looking for their next place to dine out.
Download the latest PDF to help you navigate your social media presence during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Social Media Toolkit: Best Practices During Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak
- How To Create A Facebook Profile Account
Stay Prepared With The Upcoming Holidays
Take advantage of our Holiday Toolkits designed to help you drive business during these challenging times. Each holiday has 4 concepts with each concept containing an editable 11”x17” poster, 3.5”x2” buzz card, IG post banner, FB post banner, table tent and a 8.5”x11” menu.