Maximize efficiency with innovative and versatile Sysco Classic Ultra-Thin Chicken Breasts. These pre-flattened boneless, skinless chicken breasts have a uniform 1/4″ thickness and eliminate the need for pounding, which saves operators time, mess, potential product waste, and avoids cross-contamination.
With a wide variety of applications, this product has a quick cook time, making it simple to create time-honored menu favorites like Chicken Parmesan and Chicken Piccata. It also works great for breading, layering on a sandwich or serving with pasta.
Features & Benefits
- Saves time in the kitchen; comes flattened to less than 1/4″
- Separated by plastic for ease of use in the kitchen
- High speed of prep to table reduces labor for operators
- Pre-flattened product reduces risks of cross-contamination
- Consistent thickness across the entire breast and in every piece
- Can be used for versatile menu applications with large plate coverage
- No tearing of breast equals 100% yield
Get inspired and start incorporating Sysco Classic Ultra-Thin Chicken Breasts into your menu today:
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Roulade: Thin chicken breasts spread with a goat cheese and arugula filling, rolled and wrapped in bacon, served with a strawberry-molasses vinaigrette
- Chicken Parmesan: Crispy chicken with melted mozzarella and Parmesan cheese served on spaghetti pasta with marinara sauce
- Southwest Chicken Sandwich: Spicy grilled chicken breast coated in chipotle-BBQ sauce, topped with mashed avocado, heirloom tomato slices, corn and radicchio slaw and charred jalapeño mayo served on a ciabatta roll
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Caper Chicken Piccata: Chicken breast dredged in seasoned flour and sautéed, served with a sun-dried tomato-caper sauce over angel hair pasta and capers garnished with grated Parmesan
Visit SuppliesOnTheFly.com and search “Cutting Edge Solutions” for more information on featured servingware.
Sysco’s Cutting Edge Solutions provide new and innovative products to help you refresh your menu, drive repeat business and streamline back-of-house operations. Contact your local Sysco Sales Consultant today for more details.