Aleppo yogurt marinated chicken wrap features sliced marinated chicken, creamy tahini yogurt, and a cucumber radish relish with Aleppo Style Pepper inspired from the annual McCormick Flavor Forecast Chilis Obsession.
Aleppo Grilled Chicken
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, Imperial Aleppo Style Pepper, salt, tomato paste, oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Add chicken and toss to ensure it is evenly coated. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to high. Remove chicken from marinade, removing any excess marinade. Grill on both sides until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve warm or cold. Could be used on salads, in wraps or sandwiches, or as an entree.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, mint leaves, and Imperial Black Garlic Powder Seasoning. Whisk to combine.
- Add cucumber, radish, and scallions. Toss until evenly coated. Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Tahini and Aleppo Yogurt Dressing
- In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients until well mixed. Hold refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Grilled Chicken Wrap
- Preheat grill to high. Lightly grill naan on both sides to warm through.
- For each wrap, lay a quarter cup of chopped lettuce in the center of the warm naan.
- Top with 6 oz of grilled Aleppo chicken and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of tahini Aleppo dressing.
- Place a half cup of cucumber slaw overtop chicken. Fold naan over fillings and secure with a toothpick or sandwich paper. Serve warm.
See Sysco Imperial Aleppo Style Pepper in action: