Your items have been added.
- Be sure the tart cherries are thawed before building the salad.
- Toss the roasted beets and tart cherries together with .5 oz of the lingonberry vinaigrette. Set aside.
- Cut the brie into .5 oz wedges. (16 per mini wheel) Shingle 4 wedges onto the plate.
- Plate the beet and cherry mixture next to the brie. Garnish with the micro sunflower and the smoked almonds.
- Drizzle with the remaining .5 oz of the lingonberry vinaigrette.
Ingredient availability varies by location*